This summer, for a limited time, come meet members of The Alamo curatorial team as they discuss various topics including archaeology, cannons, significant people, and interesting artifacts from the collection. Visitors will get to learn from the curatorial staff while getting an up-close look at artifacts, photographs, and models. All sessions begin at noon (CST).
- Friday, June 4 - Archaeology, Can You Dig It? with Kristi Nichols
- Friday, June 18 - A Tale of Two Daughters: Adina De Zavala and Clara Driscoll with Machaia McClenny
- Friday, July 2 - Quirky Items from the Vault with Ernesto Rodriguez
- Friday, July 16 - Alamo Cannons, Where They Are Now with Kolby Lanham
- Friday, July 30 - Alamo Cannons and the Swedish Connection with Kolby Lanham
- Friday, August 13 - Objects with a Story to Tell with Shannon Stiles
- Friday, August 27 - Phil Collins Collection at the Alamo with Ernesto Rodriguez
- Friday, September 3 - Archaeology, Can You Dig It? with Kristi Nichols
- Friday, September 17 - Alamo Cannons, Where They Are Now with Kolby Lanham
If you would like to attend any or all of these sessions in person or virtually, become a member of Friends of the Alamo! Members enjoy exclusive virtual access to ALL of the above sessions as well as the recordings of these sessions, and can also attend in person.